Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thing #23

YEAH!!! I am here, finally!! I finished it. My thoughts about the programe are that I really liked this LEARN N PLAY thing though time some times was a problem. I am glad they extended the dead line which was kind of relief when I heard it. I am glad to know about DEL.ICIO.US, bloglines, Technoharti,Library Thing. Rest of the items I had pretty much come across here n there. I am glad to know what I did not. We have been intorduced to tools which can help us improving our service to our customers and useful for us too. This programe kind of introduced the current technology trends which are becoming very popular in tech world and will be useful to us in many ways. I can actually write some more but TIME as usual is the problem and I have to go and work now. So thanks for teaching us and hope to see you with more THINGS.

1 comment:

JenkItaOriginal said...

learn n play program? in a blog? really?