Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thing #20

When learn n play started and I saw all of the videos Library Joy and Gerald 2.0 adding to the learn n play blog and I thought I want to do that too so I made a video of the backyard of our new house back in September and uploaded it to YouTube and than added it to my blog. Now this I did in September and it actually took lots of time loading someghing from my camcorder to YouTube and figuring everything out but I am glad to know this process. Well though it took lots of time at that time but now it is paying me back as I donot have to do much for thing#20 now. I am just going to add the same video as it is done by me and it is my own creation.In fact I started using YouTube a lot after this. I have found very good Art n Craft and Cooking Videos online and have learned new crafts and cooking items from these videos. Infact I have also found lots of doityourself videos on it too. I think it has proved itself a great learning source for me. Here is the video that I made and uploaded to YouTube:-

No comments: