Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thing #11 Library thing

Trying to catch up with all of these THINGS!!! I signed up for an account on library thing and started adding books. I like this concept of keeping list of your favourite books online on this website and of course good to see the ratings on these books. After adding very first book to my list, the website refused to add any other book. It kept giving an error message on bottom left corner on the screen so I went ahead added some books manually( Yup, you can do that! may not be a desired way to add) so that I finish this exercise thing I started. After adding 4 books manually, I gave up. So I think that I have passed thing#11 for now though I will keep try to figure out the problem and will keep trying adding more of my favourite ones. But for right now I wanna work on thing 12 and 13. So Library thing , I will see you later after catching up with thing 12 and 13.

No comments: